You need speed and efficiency. Alpha Response has the enclosing equipment and skilled operators needed to offer you the highest levels of service, cost-effectively.
Enclosing – automated or manual
Our versatile machines handle sizes from DL letters up to C4, enclosing as many as seven items per envelope at up to 7,000 items per hour. If it’s a tricky job which our machines can’t cope with, we have expert hand workers to see your materials accurately assembled and presented for delivery.
Our inkjetting systems can address one-piece mailers, closed-face envelopes or postcards. If you want hand-written fonts for the personalised look, we can do that too.
Polywrapping and Tabbing
Do you want to protect a magazine, brochure or periodical and keep postal weights (and costs) to a minimum? Our flexible equipment can polywrap your items for you. For folded mailers, seal with tabbing to avoid using envelopes. We use the same technology to stick stamps and piggy back labels when needed.
Pet food, soft toys… you name it, we’ve sent it. So, no matter how 3D your mailing is, you can be sure that Alpha Response can handle it. What’s key for you is that our years of experience working with postal carriers mean we can find the best price for your mailing, whatever you want to send.
Data – handling, processing, managing
Don’t worry about what form your data comes in. We’ll sort it out. Plus we can manage your data to minimise waste and maximise your return. We can:
- convert files from PC, MAC, UNIX and all common formats, creating lookups and selections based on values within fields or from other external data
- merge and purge multiple files, deduping and applying any of the common suppression files including the Mail Preference Service
- correctly address, casing the data to enhance the address, adding postcodes and the Delivery Point Suffix (DPS)
- offer Mailsort for your data before printing, producing all necessary documentation and labels and reducing costs
- provide bespoke services such as database management and standalone applications for one-off users
- capture data, providing analysis including the use of our Business Reply service.